Please carefully read through this returns policy as you are agreeing to this when you make a purchase from our Website.
*ALL COLLECTIONS FINAL SALE*
If you have a change of mind in respect of a purchase (e.g. you no longer want the product), we will accept a return within 14 days of purchase and provide you with a credit note or refund in accordance with this returns policy, other than for the following items which cannot be returned for change of mind reasons only (and not if it’s a Deficient Product, as defined below):
- products purchased during a promotional sale period.
- products purchased at a “final sale”, “sale” or at a reduced/discounted price.
- underwear, lingerie, or swimwear (including one pieces and sets).
- products that have inbuilt underwear sewn into them.
- products returned in a condition other than their original condition.
- products returned without their tags attached.
- products not in their original packaging.
- products that appear to have been worn, smell of perfume, smoke, deodorant or body odor.
- products that are marked or damaged in any way, that includes, fake tan, deodorant or makeup.
Shipping costs are not refundable for change of mind returns and you are responsible for the costs of shipping the products back to us.
Our returns department has the right to refuse any returned item (not being a Deficient Product, which is dealt with below) that does not meet the original condition, in which case we may require you to pay our reasonable postage costs before we return the item to you.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation and other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Without limiting you have purchased a product from us that:
- is faulty, unsafe, contains a defect, or is not of acceptable quality, appearance or finish;
- is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- does not match the product image or our description,
or we are otherwise legally obliged to accept a return of the product and we will accept returns and provide you with an exchange, repair, credit note or refund (at your election) using your original payment method. However, we reserve the right not to offer a credit note, exchange or refund where the goods have become of unacceptable quality as a result of your misuse, damage or neglect.
If you believe an item you've purchased from us is a Deficient Product, contact us at email@example.com with (if applicable) images and other descriptions of the fault or deficiency.
Deficient Products can be returned within 14 days subject to proof of purchase (or where we have details of your purchase in our system).
Once you’ve submitted your return request, we will contact you with details of your return so that you can send your item(s) back to us. Deficient Product returns are usually processed within 3 business days of receipt and you’ll receive an email detailing your return once this has been done.
We will cover the packaging and postage costs associated with you returning a Deficient Product. However, you are liable for any delivery costs if we act reasonably to determine that the returned product does not meet the criteria for being a Deficient Product.
CREDIT NOTE AND REFUNDS
All returned orders will at our option, be issued with either a credit note or refund to the value of the item(s) returned, less any shipping costs (other than Deficient Product, where we will be responsible for these costs and will provide a refund where you request it instead of a credit note).
Please note, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels.